Article: Jonghyun apologizes for ‘Infinity Challenge’ controversy… “I’m sorry”
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+17,241, -1,595] I watched Infinity Challenge last night and I don’t understand what he did that’s deserving of hate… Just seems like people are hating because he’s an idol.
2. [+13,083, -1,169] I don’t think it was anything Jonghyun has to apologize like this for. He didn’t swear or anything, and it’s a variety show, why should he be expected to sit there so seriously? He was just joking with a close hyung, nothing wrong with that.
3. [+12,665, -890] Can someone explain what’s so controversial. I was watching yesterday and found nothing problematic.
4. [+9,753, -817] Why are people watching variety shows like documentaries. I was watching the episode yesterday and he did nothing that bothered me. I immediately knew they were close with the way they were acting. What a thing to apologize for;
5. [+7,341, -1,078] It’s good that he apologizes right away, they’re close friends after all ㅋ
6. [+1,549, -191] SM kids apologize over even little things like this… while another company’s kids don’t no matter how big of a scandal they cause.
Article: Haha, “It’s a variety show and I’m close with Jonghyun”… clarifies ‘Infinity Challenge’ controversy
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+19,933, -720] This is nothing worth clarifying anything over, it’s going too far
2. [+17,627, -622] I can’t believe this is a controversy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course they acted like that because they’re close, why would they if they weren’t? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ People who have a problem with that just have a problem with everything in the world
3. [+11,977, -685] I hate people who start hating the minute they see the word idol. Go channel that hate to Kim Shin Young and Jun Hyun Moo.